Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crumbly baskets finished

I've quilted and bound my crumb baskets. It's big stitch with perle cotton in a kind of "liberated baptist's fan". With spiky triangles quilted in the blue border.



I'm fairly sure that wasn't the fabric I had originally intended to use for the binding, but it seems to be OK, and it was on the top of the stack of fabric teetering beside my sewing chair. Too late now if it's wrong!

I've got no idea what to do with the quilt now, onto the pile I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. Love the liberated baptist fan - very Gees Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really love that. (And I really don't understand the previous comment. Liberated baptist? Gees Bend?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! the secret language of quilters. you will have to use your google.

    ReplyDelete