Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Flowery shirt

I've been on a shirt-sewing binge these last couple of months, with mixed success. I've trialled several of my many  many shirt patterns, and mostly they are good. I like a roomy shirt but then if the fabric is too stiff it looks like a clown shirt, or a business shirt. And you don't want your collar too big.

Anyway this is one of the more successful experiments, although I'm not sure about the flowers. It was an inexpensive rayon and I thought it might be cool nana chic, but it's reading more sad nana pyjamas. But I wore it to work today and it was comfortable and I do like the colours.

Terrible photos! Yay! Here is a better one, with the kitten's first vet visit. I didn't take her, my husband did, and she was apparently very relaxed and friendly. Didn't freak out about the strange smells, or the different rooms, or being poked and prodded. Just made some new friends. What a lovely wee cat. Look at her different coloured toe beans, and her fat little tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment