Friday, August 19, 2022

Back with the proper lessons

After my diversion down the by-ways of pointy-nosed illustration, I am back with the proper lessons. My husband gave me some lovely brushes for my birthday, which don't make my art any better, but I like using them. So in the classes we painted some pegs, as an exercise in shadows, and light.


We also had a bash at clouds. Less is definitely more with clouds, I am not sure if this is very realistic.


There are certainly a lot of real life examples to look at this week. It has been raining, windy, cloudy and cold. I love it! Still enjoying having a fire, and I really don't want summer to start. But there is not much I can do about it. This one looks more like an explosion than a cloud.


In real estate news, we haven't looked at any more places to buy but number one has been touring around places to rent :) We will be funding this new adventure but I couldn't say no to something as exciting as going off into a share house with friends. And of course massively keen for someone to discover the joys of doing one's own cooking, cleaning, laundry and bill paying. Hah. 

1 comment:

  1. Your clothes pegs are particularly magnificent. They leap off the page. Pam

    ReplyDelete