Saturday, July 1, 2023

Another plaid skirt

I know that I don't need more than one tartan type skirt in my life, but this yellow check is very happy and it needed to be sewed into something. I think I bought this in NZ in October but I am not 100% sure .... I am on a no-fabric-buy year because I have WAY TOO MUCH. Especially material that is probably suited to work clothes, and I am not going to be working for too many more years. So I am on a small mission to sew it all up, and wear it all. 

This is the yoke / circle skirt pattern I have used many times before, and it is the same as the previous green plaid skirt. But a bit longer, because that one goes whoop to the sky in any wind. Awkward. It is a much nicer quality fabric than the green - I did think about a simple dress but I don't know how often I would wear a yellow check dress. Delightful, but a dress might have been a bit much.

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow skirt, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty skirt, it would cheer up a winter work day beautifully.

    ReplyDelete