Friday, July 7, 2023

And back again

Despite being in Sydney for three days I have exactly zero photos to put in this post - it was rainy and I was staying in the very non-photogenic business end of town. We did go over the harbour bridge at one point to get from A to B and that was nice but other than that it could have been any city anywhere! There are a couple of photos of me in a lab coat and hairnet (medical manufacturing) but they are not going to be posted publicly. Not a good look. But it went well and I had some delicious food (we were at the Chinatown end of the CBD). 

So here are some pants that I made ages ago and have never worn - this is the 'you are on your last chance to remain in my wardrobe' test wear - and they were good! Wide-legged pants with a high waist are not at all flattering on people with big tummies but they were surprisingly comfortable and it's a nice heavyweight brown twill that falls well.

Yes, those are extra pleats at the front JUST where I need some more bulk. On my fat roll. And a zip up the back to emphasise those bulges. But, generally fine, will keep. Has lovely pockets. This was the pattern - Vogue 9302. Looks better on the models. 



No comments:

Post a Comment