Friday, February 2, 2024

Progress on the summer project

I am going great guns with my summer project of little beach houses in my strange home-made concertina sketchbook. I'll show these in the order I did them because I think there is some improvement over the last two months or so.


The drawing page is quite small - maybe about A5 size? different to the nice big A3 Ian Fennelly ones I've been doing.


This is the only one with a person in it. It wasn't super successful so the rest of my world is unpopulated.


This is the place we used to rent when the kids were little - although the deck out the front is new! Fancy.










Individually they aren't terribly wonderful but when you look at them all together it's really cool! The concertina is very difficult to take a photo of but you get the idea.


And all spread out on the kitchen bench. I have turned it over and am doing the other side now - just need to take a few more photos. I am not running out of houses yet :)

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure what superlatives to use, that is super cool, awesome, fabulous... Individually they are lovely artworks but the impact of them all together is even better. So cool.

    ReplyDelete