Thursday, February 21, 2019

This is lovely yarn


It turns out you really do get what you pay for when it comes to wool. This is some Misti Alpaca variegated laceweight that I bought from an actual wool shop in Canberra, and a beautiful silk merino blend that I got from Ice. The silk merino isn't quite as gold as I thought it would be, but still pretty. And the alpaca is beautiful. I wasn't sure how they would be on the warp, because they both have a bit of fluff, but it worked well. 


I did stripes on the warp and alternated one row of each on the weft. It is very soft and light and lovely.


And I still have some of each left over!!! I will have to think of a project for them - perhaps not the two colours together again because I think the gold drained some of the prettiness out of the variegated one. 




1 comment:


  1. *MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *

    DAFTAR SEKARANG

    * Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :
    - WA : +6281717177303
    - BBM : WINNING303
    - LINE : WINNING303*

    ReplyDelete