Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Amelia Camellia

It has been a frenzy of weaving here - and Netflix, I watched all of The Innocents and am now getting into Sens8 - but I did finish up the binding on my latest quilt and took some photos. This is the half square triangles in solids and prints inspired by Freddy Moran.



I did really simple quilting on it - just in the ditch and not even all the ditches. There are a couple of odd waves in it in these photos because I forgot to take all the safety pins out. So it's sitting a bit oddly.



I do like this - mismatched and random as it is - it makes me happy. So that's why it has a happy name!!! This may be the last quilt photo for a while, I am so bit by the weaving bug again ... I have ordered some silk/wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills and someone has enabled me onto Ice Yarns for serious yarn shopping. Yippeeeeeee.....

3 comments:

  1. It does look like a Mexican fiesta too - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that's lovely and look at all those triangles. I'm hovering on the brink of doing a border (one border!!) of triangles but not convinced that it'll work. Care to pop over the world and give me a hand? Are you free on Saturday, for example????? If you set out now, you'll just about make it. I'm having friends for lunch but you'd be welcome to join us. No?

    ReplyDelete