Monday, October 15, 2012

Starting slow

I'm easing back into sewing with a simple toddler-boy quilt.  When I haven't done any sewing for a while I'm all full of ideas and unfocussed and taken over by grand plans ... none of which ever get all the way to completion and tend to result in lots of unfinished things lying around. So I'm starting with a simple boy quilt to warm my way back up.


Not very exciting, but nice to be back into the swing of things! School started again today. Not much to report there either. And a normal working week. Boooooring. 

1 comment:

  1. love the quilt you are working on. i need to get busy making some projects for Christmas. glad you are back home and really enjoyed seeing the pics from your vacation. wow, a live volcano! those boys will never forget that vacation. amazing. you sure outdid yourself on this one. and i'm glad you bought fabric on your trip - memories for you, too!

    ReplyDelete