Thursday, August 23, 2012

Had to take a break

Boring! The squares were boring me. I will keep going with them, but in the meantime, I felt the urge for something without straight sides or any order. And definitely something that does not require labelling of blocks. I went all liberated with my solids in greens with a bit of purple and have got as far as this.


I think it needs just one more border, and then it will be about 30" square and a good size to hand quilt.

When I will get round to it I just don't know. Below has been my main view for the last few weeks, and a few weeks more I think - I'm doing my boss's job, which gives me responsibility for quite a few teams, instead of just my normal one. I am enjoying it, and learning lots, but there is so much going all the time! I don't know if I need a promotion on any permanent basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment