Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Windy weekend

I had a grey and blowy weekend down the coast - but still lovely. I made two optimistic sundresses out of rayon; loose, flowy, unflattering and very comfortable. Not sure how much I'll be wearing them if it doesn't warm up a bit soon. I was not at all tempted to swim.

I meant to do useful things like turning out a drawer or cleaning the exhaust fan ... but I didn't. I didn't even go for very long walks, just a couple of beach strolls. The only bright side was when my 3 pm Friday meeting was cancelled, so I snuck off a bit early. Hahaha, way to stick it to the man.

And I found the cane hutch we put out for the hard waste on the neighbour's back porch :) I took a sneaky photo to show my husband as proof that someone did actually want it! It's a perfect set of porch shelves, ugly but solid. We are very happy to see it getting a second (third? fourth?) life. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't imagine what a cane hutch was (rabbits?) till I looked at the photo. Or, come to that, hard waste. I'm still not sure what this is. Pam

    ReplyDelete