Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy New Year!

 Not much to say - I am very happily at the beach, enjoying some good weather and wonderful swims :) hmmm auto correct changed swims to sedums, but I am doing zero gardening and very little housework. I tried to put a photo here but the phone shat itself so you’ll have to imagine a beach with people on it…

There are hordes of people here, lots of families which is lovely, but we are avoiding shops or indeed people as far as possible.  Australia has decided to rip the COVID band aid off which is not unreasonable but I’d rather not be a torn off follicle right yet. Maybe later. Does that make sense? After ten days of books, movies, sun, wine and solitude I am possibly off my rocker. Well if this is crazy I am all for it. Very contented - although mobile reception is appalling. I may have to go and find some McDonalds wifi and a filet. Yum. Normal programming will resume at some point….

No comments:

Post a Comment