Thursday, June 4, 2020

Kangaroos

I see a lot of kangaroos when I'm out walking, but don't usually bother to take photos unless they're being particularly cute. Or particularly strange (I am no longer using the word weird because I can't spell it, thanks for pointing it out DAD).



I thought the ears against the sky just as it was getting dark looked pretty cool.



And this young one on Monday decided just to stay completely still as I walked past and pretend to be a tree. Normally they are skittish and bound away but this little guy decided to go for no eye contact and camouflage. Sorry little skip, not working so well, although the colours are right.



Yesterday my path took me through a large-ish mob so I thought I would keep taking photos as I walked to show lots of kangaroos in full flight as they fled from me.



 So I ended up with a lot of photos of kangaroos, up close, not fleeing at all. Just staring.



Waiting to attack (as if, look at those sweet little faces).



The world is giving me the shits in both the general and the specific at the moment, so I'm doing a lot of walking and listening to my 1300 liked songs in alphabetical order. You never quite know what you're going to get ....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Free-range kangaroos. I feel like you must live on the moon. Mind you, the moon could be a better place, one sometimes feels. But with no kangaroos. So special! If, to me, weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd agree with that. Was that wee 'idden Skippy rooted to the spot? Or did he just have a wee id? Any way just smile and don't let the world get you down.

    ReplyDelete