Friday, April 17, 2020

The black work pants

I did have a shot at photographing the boring black work pants that I made ... or posing attractively while someone else took the photos! Limited success, but you get the idea. These photos were taken a few days ago - the boxes have all gone now and we are fully unpacked and the furniture is back to what it was! So nice, having space again. Here is a photo of me showing how pockets work, in case you don't know.


It's a slightly stretchy black suiting fabric - pockets at the front, wide slightly-elasticised waistband, and generally awesome. I'm only working two days a week in the office at the moment, so I can wear the same pants for two days, change my shirt, maybe change my shoes, nobody sees me anyway so who cares! And elastic is good because the combination of having everyone home all the time and a new amazing oven is leading to MUCH EATING. 



Number two made two loaves of a plaited raspberry bread yesterday; enriched dough and very yummy. We've had all those things that have either been impossible or disappointing for years ... home-made pizza, roast chicken, spanakopita. It's even nice to clean up afterwards because you can actually get it clean instead of just slightly less disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely but again I'm going to have to consult Mr Google to find out what on earth spanakopita is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have. Oh. Not one of our staple foods, but probably very nice.

    ReplyDelete