Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The middle of the week

Not much else to say about today - working, school, rain on the way and sausages for dinner. Number one son has had a bad cold and been home for a couple of days - we were cross with him for being all lethargic and teenagerish on the weekend but turns out he was coming down with a whopper cold. Bad mother for shouting and making him go for a walk.



Here we have my bags of different size strips.  I was going to do some more cutting and make more strips but my bags were full ... and with reading that Unexpected Quilts I had the urge to make some random utility quilts. So I'm using the strips for large squares of sorts, and it's rather fun. But not making the slightest dent in the strips unfortunately. I might have about forty quilts worth in those bags!

1 comment: