Monday, February 11, 2013

Design wall (floor)

After the horror of those moths in windows, I wanted to make something simple, sweet and pretty. I have dozens of crumb blocks now, so I did a simple square in a square with a sawtooth border, using mostly light and dark double pinks.


It's on the design wall (floor) at the moment, while I decide whether to go another border or three, or whether it's done. I quite like it, but not outrageously so much that I have to keep going with it. I wonder whether more pink might be a bit overwhelming? I will stare at it for another day or two and then make a call.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to showcase your crumb blocks. It is so bright and cheery it makes you smile to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow really pops with the pink. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete