There's not much sewing going on, so what else can I say? How about some random factoids:
- The kids both got nits first week of school.
- The day before payday I went to get money to pay the babysitter and we had negative $1.95 in the account. I found some cash in my other handbag.
- The babysitter was not for a wild night out, but so I could go to parent information night at the school. Which was necessary but boring.
- Of the eight and a half hours I had at work yesterday, I spent eight hours and fifteen minutes in meetings. I ate my lunch during one of them.
- All eleven children at baseball practice on Wednesday were loopy; unfocussed, floppy, shouty and strange. Even our delightful coach was frazzled.
- On Tuesday I decided to walk to the "good" coffee shop, even though it's a bit further, but they do make lovely coffee. I got caught in a rainstorm and soaked.