Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Short work trip

Last week I spent a few days in the Riverina area - between here and Melbourne, about a four hour drive - for various work-related activities. It was nice to drive somewhere rather than fly, although it's inland and even colder than Canberra. 

I went for a walk along the river before breakfast in Albury - lovely, once it stopped sleeting.  I also took a lot of photos of cool old buildings that I will try and sketch.

We ended up on a RAAF base where I took photos of the planes in case my husband was interested (he was), even though that is only the nose cone of an F1-11. I still thought it was quite cool. He spent the time in Brisbane for a high school reunion (42 years!) and catching up with family ... it was 20 degrees  most days and sunny! Nice for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment