Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Even more beach

I had a second beach weekend in a row and went down with my husband ... and the cat. We are trying to get her adjusted to travelling as a kitten to make it easier in the future and we think it's working? maybe? She did angry meowing for the first half hour on the way down, before settling, and it only took about fifteen minutes on the way back up before she was resigned to her fate. So if we keep doing it she should be perfectly chill in the future. Maybe. We don't really know how cats' brains work. Once she was there she was perfectly relaxed and happy. 

I had another lovely swim on Saturday but Sunday was rainy. We went down to a beach a bit to the south to explore - there are about half a dozen houses at the end of a dirt road and one is for sale. We'd never been to the area so thought it was worth a look. It's lovely but the beach is too scary to swim at, which defeats the purpose in my mind. Wonderful view though.

We walked down and went along the beach. Beautiful... but I'm not leaping in there. Especially not on my own.

Number one had an exam so it was probably good we were out of the house - more time to study. Or panic, whatever comes. I didn't do any sewing or anything useful, just read books and sat about. I took another photo of the cat because she is so pretty.

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! What constitutes a scary beach in Australia, I wonder. Sharks??? Or just big waves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting I'm Anonymous. I'm actually Pam.

    ReplyDelete