Monday, February 15, 2021

On we go

I didn't mean to go a week without posting but everything seemed to be busy all of a sudden ... I found a little bit of time to do some quilting but mostly work. And, when I want to craft but have to work then I tend to do a little bit of online shopping during my lunch break to make me feel better.

Quilting fabric from East Coast fabrics. I haven't bought any quilting fabric for AGES and this was all on sale and very pretty. I like the top one - kind of Japanese waves.

Boring work clothes fabric from Pitt Trading. These are all half price remnants so a fairly eclectic (and completely unphotographable) selection of black ponte, black bengaline, black crepe and one piece of light grey scuba! No, I have no idea what I'm going to make with these but my lovely black pants that I made for work are just about worn to death so time to fill some gaps. Black is quite forgiving to sew and most of these have some stretch so should be pleasant to wear. And they were super cheap.

Other than shopping it has been quiet - it is university orientation week this week so number one has gone along to see what can be seen. Number two spent most of the weekend doing an audition tape for something that required two friends over for the day and pizza. I met up with a friend at a bar on Friday after work and had a good catch up, and then went for a two-hour walk Sunday morning which was HOT AND SWEATY. So on we go....

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds unbelievably exciting from here in locked-down Britain. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete