Friday, February 19, 2021

Busy week at work

Nothing much got done this week other than working ... I have a couple of later shifts where I don't finish until 8 so by the time I get home it's time to go to bed, go to sleep, wake up and do it all again!  I took a photo of the peppers my husband bought at the markets, because they were so pretty. He chargrilled them and made a delicious pasta sauce with prosciutto and roasted eggplant. 

And I made muesli - took a photo before I stirred it all together because I thought it also looked pretty. It had to sit on the bench for a while because we didn't have enough rolled oats so the next person out stopped at the shop and bought some. 


There is a lot of to-ing and fro-ing at the moment between school and o-week and rehearsals and singing lessons and work. My choir has started back up but it's just not feasible at the moment - I am so tired by Thursday night and some child generally needs to go somewhere. Perhaps in the middle of the year we will be into a rhythm and I will have a bit more time.

1 comment: