Thursday, August 20, 2020

Scarves

I'm having a lot of fun weaving up a storm at the moment - scarves of course, nothing but scarves. I'm just using the yarn that's in the cupboard, and putting it together in simple ways without overthinking it, and enjoying whatever comes off the loom at the end. I haven't taken photos because scarves are not photogenic or interesting.

This is the scarf I'm wearing to work today - not one of mine as you can see, but the Hufflepuff one that number two son bought me at Universal Studios in January. Which seems like a lifetime ago! What a good decision he made to bring his sixteenth birthday trip forward (his birthday will be in October) and do a school trip instead of a family trip. He would be one sad little bunny now if he hadn't. 

The Hufflepuff emblem is a badger apparently. I love the scarf because it's yellow and very warm. 

1 comment:

  1. Even your little one is nearly 16! Gosh. Mind you, my little one is nearly 36. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete