Tuesday, June 25, 2019

It's a dog's life

We hosted drop-in drinks on Saturday evening for friends who are going off on posting - a chance for them to say goodbye away from the chaos of a half-packed-up house and long long lists. It was lovely - we have some friends in common but not entirely, so we met some new people which is not to be sneezed at in my boring middle-aged life. My circles are pretty fixed by now.... Anyway the dog LOVED it. She had been groomed, and was clearly feeling super cute, and got plenty of adoration, which she lives for. And then people dropped food! All her christmasses had come at once.



This is her being adored by my  husband. She even smells quite nice after a thorough going-over by Shampooch.



This is her being adored by my son. I was backing the car out to go somewhere as he was taking her for a walk. Speaking of cars, he just has one more competency to be ticked off and then he is a probationary driver! And can go places on his on, in my car. That is soooooo scary both for me and the car, but I know it has to happen, and it will be great to not have to drive him everywhere all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Poor car... Competency? You sit your driving test in little bits?

    ReplyDelete