I was going to do an allover pattern but thought that was a bit boring, so ended up doing medallion style borders of quilting. It's probably not very clear, but there is a flower kind of thing in the middle, then borders of different motifs. Some feathers of course, and other meandery wobbly things. It is meant to give it a kind of medallion look - I did each border in different colour threads as well - but I don't know how obvious it is. It might be clearer if you look at the middle.
And this is the back - on the left is the last of the fabrics I bought in American Samoa in 2010! I thought I had used them all up but there was this excellently cheerful bordered print lurking at the bottom of a tub. It's a large queen size, but probably not quite king, so I will take it down the beach. And add it to the pile.