Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Normal programming has resumed

Quilting trivia was well and truly overtaken by an election announcement on Sunday ... and like most good little public servants I've been scrambling around making sure all is shipshape for the caretaker period which started at close of business on Monday. Hopefully it will calm down fairly quickly but right now my main concern is whether I will even make it to this exhibition! That would be irony, or possibly karma, I'm not completely across either concept.

So I should probably post a picture of the inside of my office, but that would be very boring, so here are the crumb blocks I made Sunday afternoon. My husband was in at work of course, so I plonked the boys in front of the computer and did some sewing! Crumb blocks are just so much fun when you're in the mood for something mindless, and I was. These are six and half inches square, and I made about 70.

3 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by your crumb blocks - I will have to try some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard the term 'crumb blocks' but I love it and will use it. I learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you found time to make 70 crumb blocks in one afternoon! did you tie the kids to the furniture? haha. the blocks look great and are going to make a very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete