Monday, August 2, 2010

Scrappy baby quilt

Here's a quilt I finished off at quilters last Wednesday - again with the binding! It is a very easy and peaceful thing to do in the group. And it keeps my knees warm ... it has been absolutely freezing the last week or two.


This is for a friend who had a baby boy last week - she knew it was a boy but no-one else did so the colours are gender neutral. If I had to give it a pattern name I'd say it was a liberated log cabin. But that seems too fancy for this! I haven't seen my friend yet to give it to her but maybe in the next week or two.


Machine quilted with freehand flowers of varying shapes and sizes.

1 comment:

  1. I'd call it a liberated log cabin too! don't worry about the fancy schmancy name - the quilt is lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete