Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Melbourne

I had a quick trip to Melbourne last week for work - didn't get much of a chance to see anything but this is a sunset shot on my walk to meet up with number two - at the theatre school, which was amazing.

I got shown around and met some of the fellow students, who were all very lovely. It was awesome to see the creative spaces the students get and the various studios they are working in ... such an exciting stage of life. I was impressed with the set up - not that I know much about theatre but it all looked very professional. And then we went out for fried chicken.

 

The hotel was fancier than we normally stay in ... and how do I know it was fancier? Because it has a TOILET PHONE. I remember the first time I saw one of these in a hotel, maybe the 1990s? And I thought wow, this is luxury, a phone in the toilet. Simpler times. 

I was only on the tenth floor this time, far more palatable.


1 comment:

  1. 10 floors is still quite a long way to run in a fire... How lovely to meet up with your boy.

    ReplyDelete