Friday, February 10, 2023

Odd little paintings

The first parliamentary sitting week of the year is done, with the usual shock to the system of long days and having to focus. Dreaming of retirement and how to plant up our five acres is NOT helping. I have done some random pictures.

This looked much more stylish in the original, from the random tiktoker I copied it off. Not sure if the gold pen adds anything, perhaps I should just have left the watercolouryness of the foliage.


This is a copy of a picture by Brandon Campbell who does very cool illustrations and things with pen and markers and bits of watercolour. 


This is just some more droopy foliage. I put this as my Facebook photo because it was the right size (long and skinny) and I was sick of the one that was there and got lots of compliments! Which is lovely, but I think it's a bit blotchy and ordinary ... most people in real life don't know that I paint so I think they were surprised more than anything.

1 comment: