Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Painting again

We had a lovely weekend at the beach but no photos - if the weather is good I don't take my phone to the beach - just a towel and a boogy board! It was a good but strange weekend because on Saturday we popped back up the hill to look at a house for sale ... and the inevitable has happened and we have found one we REALLY like. No price on it, so we don't know if it's affordable, and it is not practical in some fundamental ways, but the heart wants what the heart wants. Anyway we are still thinking about it, we will go back this weekend for another look, and then just see how the universe wants to play this one.

I have been trying to paint water with limited success. It is very irregular and quite difficult. And there are a hundred different types of water.

So I did a Youtube forest, which didn't work out so well either. 

And a squiggle with flowers, which is my fallback. One day I will find some kind of personal style!

1 comment:

  1. How can a house be for sale with no price??? Strange... Love your paintings. Pam

    ReplyDelete