Friday, March 18, 2022

Shit clothing photography

I have really got to get better at this, it is either cluttered backgrounds or startled self-timer shots. 

I made two circle skirts on the weekend, using an old pattern that I forgot to take a photo of. They're not a full circle, but close enough, and even though I can draft that myself pretty easily it was nice just to have it there to use. This is a stretch cotton - I do know that you're not meant to use stretch on a skirt like this but I figure the stretch is the least of my sewing problems, and I really like the way the stripes go up and down and across. It's a $15 remnant from Pitt Trading, and was lovely to sew with. Nice and crisp and heavy. 

Not a flattering line on me but I don't care because I can go swish swish. I thought I might get a better photo if I stood on one leg in a ballet pose but no. It's not better. 

2 comments:

  1. I think your skirt looks great and fun. The blouse from a few blogs ago was nice too, just a shame us girls with a bust can't wear that style. Your art skills are improving so much. Amazing what a little practice and familiarity with the product brings. Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! Such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete