Friday, February 25, 2022

Drawing ducks

I have enrolled in the next proper watercolour class - Level 3! - but I had to order some more paint so I'm cooling my heels for a while before the paint arrives and I can get stuck back into learning how to do things the One Right Watercolour Way. It is definitely time to be brought back into the fold, the last domestika course had me swiping ink across the page with a feather. Uncontrolled hippies. 

In the meantime I am drawing ducks. Or geese? My skills are perhaps not up to ornithology.

I put some watercolour on my baby ducks (colours not found in nature) to make them even cuter. Fluffy ducks.

It has been a rainy week here and likely to continue for some time. My husband has been happily showing real estate agents around our house to see how much it is worth. They fall into two basic categories - "solid" and "flash as a rat with a gold tooth". They all think we need to declutter, and have suggested we move out before we try and sell it. Fair enough. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, excellent again. I love that fat baby duckling especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you keep everything in it then people get an idea of the storage potential :-) Love, love, love the ducks / geese

    ReplyDelete