Friday, November 13, 2020

Such a busy week

 Parliament is back sitting and this week has been busy ... interesting, but busy. And raining still! The garden looks unbelievably lush, this photo is from a week ago and it is already different. The roses are out for starters. 

I did end up getting the new job here I applied for, so I finished up with my current team this week and today I'm wheeling the trolley full of unecessary stationery to my new digs. My new, less salubrious digs ... but I am still next to a window so can't complain. Natural light is a very unusual thing in today's battery hen public sector cubicle farm. 

We are going to do a weekend away with a bushwalk later in the year so I went for a 16 km trial walk to see if I could do it. I could ... just. My little legs were very weary at the end. Here is a completely lucky photo of a sulphur-crested cockatoo on the wing - I startled him as I walked up.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! And the 16K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! 16K - wow, I'm impressed! Nice pic of the bird.

    ReplyDelete