Thursday, November 26, 2020

Busy!

I am trying to learn the ropes at my new job - spending a lot of time talking to people which is lovely but tiring. And very little else is happening ... we had a social weekend with friends round for dinner on Saturday and then lunch with other friends on Sunday. I dead headed the roses and pruned back some very shaggy things, but otherwise no exercise. Saturday I went up to the new Spotlight in Gungahlin which is the new suburbs right to the north - I go there about once every five years and remember why I don't bother. Outer flat suburbs with not much going on and lots of sky. Didn't stop me buying a heap of material though :)

I have done a bit of weaving, including with this I dyed myself. It is a lot more yellow than I thought it would be, but quite pretty. Note unfinished crossword in the background, a sure sign I am busy at work and need a holiday.

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely. Eating with friends - haven't been allowed to do that here since March...

    ReplyDelete