Saturday, May 16, 2020

Crazy busy week

I'm glad I enjoyed my Monday working at home because before I knew it, work got crazy busy and I spent the rest of the week in at the office, trying to keep everyone 2 metres away from each other and giving myself scaly fingers with all the hand washing. It certainly does take your mind off everything though, and whether easing off on restrictions is a good idea. Apparently some cafes and restaurants are open from this weekend although they can only have ten people in them ... I do not care. After this week I want to be as solitary as possible. I can see another long walk coming for tomorrow. Perfect.




One night I pinned up my Carolina Chain quilt, and the dog continued to Not Help. But the fire was lovely. There are two boys and a husband in the furniture there somewhere (ignore the washing, I think it's still there).

1 comment:

  1. I love the dog's expression. Yes? Was there something?

    ReplyDelete