Friday, March 8, 2019

There and back again

I was in Perth for the first half of this week - fly all day Monday to do a day's work on Tuesday then fly all day Wednesday to get back home again. I like Perth and I don't mind travelling for work but it is an awfully long way. And then when I turned my phone on after landing it comes up with this:


It was really HOT with a really hot dry wind. Normally I'd go for a long walk to shake off the plane cramps but not this time! I wandered round a shopping centre for a while. That is fun too. So no dyeing, weaving, cooking or even reading to report. I watched two movies on the way over - The Wife, which I had very high expectations of and it lived up to them! Fabulous - and A Simple Favor which I had no expectations of at all, and it was very good. A bit silly but an excellent plane movie. On the way back I watched The Favourite and loved it! I had to google it for historical accuracy of course, but putting all that aside it was highly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment