Monday, March 22, 2010

When your brain has gone

After a feral week at work (event management, not my cup of tea AT ALL) I couldn't face any of the ongoing projects. So what do you do when your brain has left the building? Sew together the tiny bits in your scrap basket. Some big, some small, some straight, some not. Music playing, window open, and a happy few hours thinking of nothing more important than whether there was enough water in the iron.

I have no idea what I'll use these for. They are all different sizes and shapes and some are more interesting than others. Together there is probably enough for a queen-size quilt, so I could just put together with some solid sashing to tie them in? I will report on progress.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful blocks - I love these. soft colors and yet very bold.

    ReplyDelete