Friday, December 16, 2022

Low concentration levels

I can't seem to concentrate on anything complex on the art front at the moment. Not surprising given the time of year I guess. So that means nothing complicated, just doodling. Some doodling inspired by random internet stuff, and some just splashing the paint on and drawing over the top of it. From Youtube we have this attempt to paint along with Shana Circe .

And this with Diane Antone again. Brad asked if the rabbit was preparing to get eaten and I said no it is WHIMSICAL.

Tiktok tried to teach me how to draw a chrysanthemum, or dahlia, or something. Just marker pen, no paint, but still quite satisfying.

And here are the splashes-with-doodles. I don't even know what to call this.

Or this.

2 comments:

  1. I love the leaf. The good quality paper gives you texture for free. Judging by the smirk on the face of the right hand fox and the apprehensive eye over the shoulder from the rabbit, I don't like its chances. I think all the outer petals on the dahlia might flop, not just every third one. The bottom one is definitely off the "Tauranga Weather" site. Look at the three day rainfall/sea temperature/ swell height/wind direction and strength series and you will see what I mean.
    Well done. I'm enjoying them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also enjoying them. I think you're very talented. I keep thinking... oh, maybe I'll have a go and find I can do it too. Hmm... or maybe I won't... Pam

    ReplyDelete