Thursday, December 8, 2022

Circus tent shirt

I wore a slightly more colourful shirt to work than usual yesterday - end of year frivolity! Wow. It is a large stripey shirt so obviously reminiscent of a circus tent ... but comfortable. It is a cotton/linen mix I think but I can't remember where I bought the fabric, or what pattern I used to make it with. This is part of my auditioning shirt patterns to find the perfect one, and I think I decided this wasn't it, although it is perfectly fine.

Unlike my selfies, which are dreadful. Either dodgy bathroom shots or incredibly untidy sewing room shots. I am not cropping the mess out of this one, it is what it is.

We put the christmas tree up earlier this week while baking a double batch of chocolate chip cookies to take to various morning teas. Easier to do them all at once, and the cookies are really really good. Very chocolatey. 

Here is number one with the finished product. You will note a half metre of no-ornaments at the bottom because of the pear-shaped pirate. The cannoli of carnage. The destructive dirigible. She managed to climb up the inside, but not very far, and we think the tree is safe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment