Saturday, June 18, 2022

More strange buildings

Here are some more of these buildings I've been happily copying. I like my brush marker the best, and I've ordered some more, with a dip pen, for a different addictive rabbit hole. I may have been a bit optimistic buying a 100 page isometric graph paper book, this is probably my limit.

Work is busy, as we ramp up for parliament opening again, but the weekend is nice. 


And for something different, here is a photo from number two's short play he wrote, directed and acted in for the Playground youth showcase at the Drift arts festival back in April. A commissioned work, for which he got paid $500 (that he shared with the other three actors (fellow students I believe)). Fabulous! Yes, they are in early 19th century gear, it was a Bridgerton riff if I heard him correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures and well done son. What a talented lot you are. Pam

    ReplyDelete