Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A pussy-bow shirt

As threatened, I did make the big boofy bow version of the McCalls shirt, in a random polyester from the cupboard (it had been in there for a while - originally bought for a dress but just too floaty and sheer). Here is a terrible photo of me wearing it. 

The photo was so terrible I took another one of it on the hangar after washing. I did bigger cuffs this time, which I like, and brought the front up again so it's not showing the entirety of my underwear. The dot is very red, although it looks a bit orange in photos.


You can see how sheer it is! Nothing a black camisole can't fix, and it's still so cold around here that another layer is welcome. Back to Parliament sitting this week, although they are minimising both the politicians and the staff in the building. I'm still in here, and it is both busy and strangely quiet....

1 comment:

  1. Very smart. Oh dear, what is this cold you speak of? I've got so used to summer (flowers, short sleeves, pleasantly mild) that I kind of forget that winter comes in a bit.

    ReplyDelete