Thursday, March 26, 2020

On we go, with curls

Honestly, my life hasn't changed, or not so you'd notice. Work is quiet, with not many people around, but it often is. The boys are at home all day, but that's pretty common. I don't go to the shops much generally, or out to dinner, or to bars, so I haven't noticed their absence. I haven't caught up with friends recently but we often go weeks without doing that. I'm washing my hands more (when I remember) but that's about it.


I am also continuing to curl my hair - did I say I got some heated rollers for Christmas? I thought I would be sick of rolling them up every morning well before now, but the fun is still real! This is what comes of a lifetime of dead straight hair. It tends to drop out by the end of the day because I don't spray it with hairspray (makes me sneeze). I am probably doing terrible damage to my follicles by all the hot rolling but when I get sick of it I can get it all chopped off and we are back to where we were ... it might be the boys doing the chopping with the aid of a youtube video but that should work? Surely?



And the kitchen is nearly finished so fingers crossed. The tradies were super focussed at getting it done - I think they are trying to get as much work done as possible before the inevitable lockdown/shutdown - and we are really pleased. Questioning a couple of decisions of course but it is so nice and bright and clean! I will be reluctant to use it .... on a number of levels.

And yes Pam, the kangaroos do poo everywhere, but it's not so bad. They have a round hard poo like  sheep, not at all like cows. I don't like standing on it but it's not a disaster like dog poo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lesson on kangaroo poo. (That's a sentence I never thought I'd write.) Blogger has gone all funny on me and won't let me post on my blog - argh. Elder daughter, Kirsten, is my blog guru, but of course she can't come and sort it out. She's made a couple of suggestions so once my husband has stopped watching Midsomer Murders, I'll see if we can make sense of them. But I'm not optimistic. Grump. Off I go to make a triangle border. I hope.

    ReplyDelete