Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hand quilting

I'm really enjoying doing big stitch on the yellow sticks. I haven't done this for years! The design itself is so simple that I think a bit of extra stitching does it the world of good. I'm aiming to use the same colour stitching as the sticks but I'm not bothered if it's not quite right.


We are still watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, plus The Good Place, and I finally watched the rest of Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them (never start watching a movie on a half hour plane trip, idiot) and also Black Mirror - although I can really only watch one episode at a time because they tend to make me sad. And perplexed.

1 comment:

  1. I never watch anything that makes me sad these days. Life is sad enough. But there's always quilting to cheer one up.

    ReplyDelete