Wednesday, March 27, 2024

More beach ... and bit more Gary

I had a gorgeous weekend at the beach - weather was good with just the slightest nip in the air in the mornings. I did absolutely nothing exciting at all other than enjoy the water, a bit of reading and a bit of painting. Delightful! There were a few surfers out on Sunday morning but I don't think they were having much luck.

I also drove past the retirement house on the way back for the first time in a year ... I haven't wanted to before because it makes me nervous, like it will never happen! I know that's silly, but I felt like it was tempting fate. Anyway I must be more confident now that we will actually make it out there, so I did a surreptitious drive by just to check it's still there (it is).

And some more Gary paintings.


More of an urban scene this time, for a change.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your house was still there! Love your new pictures. So clever!

    ReplyDelete