Sunday, December 15, 2019

Another melilot

I said I made two melilot shirts - the pink one without a collar and here is the green one with a collar. I made this one first and it's a bit tight around my swollen left arm.



I think I prefer without a collar, although it might just be that this one was the tester and it is a bit sketchy on the sewing. It's a printed rayon from Spotlight which drapes well and I love the colour - but it was an absolute bugger to work with. Slippery as anything and some of my cutting was decidedly dodgy.



Oh god more classy clothing shots. I am not into standing elegantly looking off to the side with my ankles crossed in the indie-pattern approved manner. However, this shirt is better than it looks - the length and shape of it is great on me - and very comfortable. I think I'll make more! Pattern winner!

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of melilot. And now I see where your boys get their height. That's one tall brother.

    ReplyDelete