Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Human again

After a very mucky ten days I am back to feeling almost entirely normal again - just a bit of a bad cough. Work has been decimated by various illnesses, it seems to have hit everyone hard! The king is visiting on Monday so I'm hoping they've given the building a good hit with the Glen20, he doesn't look able to withstand much. 

We went to the beach on the weekend but I didn't do much of anything, just sat about and let my husband cook me meals :) One feeble walk to the beach which was nice but super windy. He went on serious walks while I put my feet up. I did sort out my wool tub though, which the cat thought was best fun ever. 

And we picked a lemon or two! The crop wasn't very big, I think the tree is still recovering from its pruning. But perhaps it would have more lemons if it didn't put all its energy into the size of these fruit, look at that thing. Potato-farming hand for scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment